Thursday 22 April 2010

A vase full of golf balls


For years I've been buying flower arrangements from the wonderful Eden Floral Design (http://www.edenfloraldesign.co.uk/) in West Kirby. When I popped in a few weeks ago they were advertising a flower arranging course. I've been wanting to do one for a long time and their designs are so modern that I knew it would be good. But it is better than good, it is amazing. This week we made our first proper arrangement, to a theme of our own choice. Mine was themed around the B and B, with haricot beans and a baked bean tin involved. Trish is a brilliant teacher and I came home astounded that anybody could teach me so much in such a short time! The photo is of the arrangement I made in the lesson. Just to prove it was all my own work I came home and made a second one, this time with golf balls in the vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment